Monday, August 11, 2008

Obligatory Birthday List

It's almost my birthday! Convince me to write more often by sending me something from mey birthday list (just kidding, unless you really want to send me something out of the kindness of your heart. I won't say no - promise). It's hard to think of birthday things because there's really nothing I need, so I feel lame putting down things that aren't totally essential. To make myself seem like a better person, feel free to donate to Lab Rescuers instead. That would make me happy too.














JCrew Dog Critter Argyle Cardigan













JCrew Pinecone and Squirrel Bracelet











House (Because Steve says I need a house first)























PUPPIES!!!












IKEA - PJÄTTERYD Wall Art
















Tiffany's Scottie tag charm

No comments: