Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Caspers Don't Belong In Havasu




I am a self-proclaimed Casper. I am as white as they come, nay, transparent.

For Mr. Pirates and my fourth anniversary of boyfriend/girfriendism together, we trucked it up to Havasu. Although I love Mr. Pirates to death, I don't love hot weather, or direct sunlight. Or rednecks. Luckily he was understanding and let me dwell in the cool air-conditioned house, while it was 120 degrees outside. No joke. 120.

Our main reason for going: The Black Bear Diner, or as we like to call it, Hungry Bear Jamboree. Why do we call it that? I have no idea. I think we are just really corny. Steve likes it because the ham there is an inch thick. I like it because there are bears everywhere, and breakfast is my favorite meal.

Here are the unfortunate reasons that although Havasu has the Hungry Bear Jamboree, it equals Hell.

The only mall there had the following stores:

Walmart















JC Penny's














and Dillards??















I actually have nothing against Dillards (that I know of) but come on!!! That's not a mall!!

And once again, 120 degrees. That shouldn't even be a real temperature! I am sad that unfortunately as global warming increases, I will probably be the first to go due to climate change. I just suck at heat adjusting.

I also went dog vigilante all weekend and not only yelled at a redneck in a restaurant for keeping his dog in the car while he had an hour long breakfast, but made Mr. Pirates circle around a neighbor's house to make sure that a dog that was tied up was ok.

I like dogs, ok?

1 comment:

CSP said...

Dillard's is a weird armpit of stores, store and being a dog vigilante is AWESOME!!