Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Twitter


I don't actually like Twitter, so I'm not sure why I'm always updating it. I guess it's because it's almost like having your BFF sitting next to you at all times so that when you mumble a random comment about how your day is going or how much you hate the price of beans going up or that you just stubbed your toe you actually have someone at all times listening (reading?).
Anyway, if you're on Twitter you can find me at KatherineBee. My headlines promises meaningless updates on your time, and I'm going to stand by that. There will be no updates that will seriously validate your life or give you an epiphany. At the most you'll see a photo of a pair of shoes I can't live without, and if that is enough to put a smile on your face then please add me as a fellow Tweeter. Twitterer. I'm not up on all the lingo yet.

No comments: