Monday, June 29, 2009

Two Tickets to the Michelle Obama Show

I'm not a ginormous worker-outer. In fact, I keep active by enduring mass amounts of stress, volunteering, snuggling, dog walking/fending, cat saving, and Chipotle. Nevertheless, I would love to have amazing arms. I'm not neurotic about it. I don't think I have bingo wings and I'm not going to slather on cellulite fighter, but if I could have Michelle Obama's arms with minimal effort, I'd be there.

As I told a friend the other night after confessing my dream body part, I would honestly borrow Michelle Obama's arms and put them in place of my own. That way I could have the upper body strength of a tiger without putting in maximum gym time that I don't have. The problem with that besides the fact that I doubt Michelle Obama would reasonably let me borrow her arms, is that my vanillaface self might clash a bit with my new look. Solution? No spaghetti strap tops. Shift dresses, long-sleeved shirts and thick-strapped tanks all the way. I think this is the beginning of an amazing self-transformation for me.

From Fitness Magazine: How to get Michelle Obama's toned arms.

No comments: